I want to help you do your bank reconciliation for free

If you are having a hard time doing your bank reconciliation, let me help you for free. All you need to do is send me your book and bank file in a csv or Excel format. You can delete some information like payee and payor, if you want. Normally, you can download from your accounting software the general ledger for the bank account you are reconciling. Also, you can download from your bank the bank transaction for the period in a csv or MS Excel format. If you can download these two files, your reconcilation is practically done- I guarantee you.

I am in the process of thoroughly testing my software called EzyRecon. In the process, I want to get all kinds of book data from all software out there.

You can write to me at sales@ezyrecon.com


Conrad

Comments

Anonymous said…
The bank reconciliation from EzyRecon works great. We dowloaded it and followed the instruction. We now do our bank reconciliation by simply downloading the book and bank files. I recommend trying it for all of you having a hard time on your reconciliation. The program needs some cosmetic revision but other than that it works great.

Popular posts from this blog

Comments from users of Ezyrecon bank reconcilation (www.ezyrecon.com)

Ezyrecon Bank Reconciliation Overview

Wish List for a Bank Reconciliation Software