Doing Bank Reconciliation in a Breeze

I used to do bank reconciliation manually. We have about 1,200 checks to reconcile in a month. Sometimes, it will take me an hour to reconcile, if I lost continuity of thought in the process. Then, I decided to do a bank reconciliation program. I said to myself that there should be a software out there that can do the process by just giving the book and bank files to use. Unfortunately, I did not find any- most of them requires you to do data entry

So, I did one and called it EzyRecon ( www.ezyrecon.com). It took me a year to perfect the program for commercial use. The process to reconcile is made up of three (3) steps, as follows:

1) dowload the book file ( book transactions) in a csv or MS Excel file
2) dowload the bank file ( bank transactions) in a csv or MS Excel file.
3) hit the reconcile button, review the 2 column AICPA format bank reconciliation.

As you can see from these steps, you did not do anything except to dowload the files.

The EzyRecon software is witten in Visual Basic, with MS Excel as the interface. I chose the MS Excel as the user interface for ease of use. But behind the program is a complex Visual Basic modules, doing the data manipulation. Since, it is in Excel, the user can do their own corrections and data manipulations as needed.

With 2,000 checks you can finish your reconciliation in less than 2 minutes, with virtually nothing to do-except to give the files to use. There is no reconciliation in the market that is program to process this way- simply define or give the files to use.

You can download the program and use it for free for 2 months at www.EzyRecon.com

What do you have to loose, test drive the EzyRecon reconciliation today.

Should you have any questions, please write to me at sales@ezyrecom.com


Conrad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments from users of Ezyrecon bank reconcilation (www.ezyrecon.com)

Ezyrecon Bank Reconciliation Overview

Wish List for a Bank Reconciliation Software